CADAgro is a diversified Agri-business company providing Tissue Culture, Potato Tubers and Organic Agro Inputs like Bio-Fertilizers, Bio-Pesticides, Bio- Fungicides and Botanicals. Founded in 1992, the company's mission is to make Indian farming economically viable, safe and sustainable. CADAgro is one of the first companies in India to bring the tissue culture technology. Our research focused division, the
R&D department is a Centre of Excellence in Tissue Culture and Bio products dedicated to produce novel solutions for superior customer satisfaction.
CADAgro manufactures exports and supplies high-quality tissue culture which is cost-effective and produces a high-yield. Our variety of tissue culture raised plants includes Banana, Pomegranate, Lime, Teak and Gourd.
Potato Tubers / Seeds
Potato is known to be a cash crop that supplements India's dietary needs. The division's product - CADAaloo are disease and pest resistant potato tubers made of tissue culture guaranteeing superior yield (Average yield: 15 to 20 tons/ha).
To keep the harvest safe from any damage, CADAgro manufactures premium Bio products viz. Bio-Fertilizers, Bio Fungicides, Bio Pesticides, Plant Growth Promoters, Organic Growth Promoters, Crop Nutrients and Spray Additives. The Bio products are available in liquid, powder, granular and tablet forms.
- Supplying to more than 80 countries worldwide
- State-of-art manufacturing plant in Hirapur, Gujarat
- Dedicated R&D centre
- Widespread distribution network
- First tissue culture lab in India was set up by Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited (Agro Division) in Collaboration with Holland (Netherland) in the year 1992 which was 100 % EOU.
- CADAgro has a separate manufacturing unit in Biotech Park, Lucknow for manufacturing of Bio-pesticides and Bio-fermented products.